Come and have a beer with us!
Our tap room will be closed from 10.00pm on Friday 23 October 2020 until further notice. Many thanks to our great customers who have supported us during this difficult period. Once we are able to we look forward to welcoming you back for a pint or two and a pack of scampi fries!
If you want to guarantee having a seat then you can book a table for up to six people for a maximum of two hours. For sitting inside this must be people from the same household. Please follow the link below or contact us directly to discuss your requirements. Tables will be reserved for 15 minutes past their reservation time - if after this you haven't arrived or contacted us then we will have to consider the reservation cancelled.
We have 8 ever changing draught beers available or you can choose from our extensive range out of the fridges or off the shelves. Our unique Growler system allows you try and then take more home for later. So whether you are fancy a juicy IPA, a hazy pale or a zingy sour we have it covered.
Please be aware we have set the following rules in place to create a Covid safe environment for you and ourselves.
· Please check-in using the NHS Test and Trace app if you can, its located at the entrance to the building and on the pillar in the tap room.
· We also have good old fashioned pen and paper to take the lead name of your group, failure to provide details will result in refusal of service
· Please observe the rule of six & no mixing from different households.
- Different households, up to a maximum of six people can sit outside.
· No mingling, singing, dancing or cavorting!
· Full table service is now in operation, please take a seat and we will do the rest
· Face coverings must be worn at all times unless you are seated, this includes entering and exiting the building and if visiting the toilet.
· Thank you, these are difficult times for us all and we really appreciate your support